Thursday, June 9, 2011

Update on Frankie

Frankie is doing very well.  He seems to be adjusting well to his room and he is very quiet, with the occasional vocalizing when he looks out side the window or gets very lonely.  He loves his food!  And he loved his doughnut bed, and spends most of his time in it.  This concerns me a little, because I am not sure if he is a bit depressed or just a very laid back little boy.

He enjoys petting and started to reciprocate to my affection.  I don't think I have ever met or handled a more docile and sweet kitty.  After he eats he comes and headbumps my hand and rubs his cheeks on it.  I guess "I am his":).  I introduced him to some toys but he does not play much on his own.  So tonight I will entice him with Da Bird and see how he reacts.  While I am playing with him in his room, Joe will be playing with the other four babies so that nobody gets jealous.

Tubi wants so badly to meet Frankie...He hangs out at Frankie's door.  He did the same thing when we socialized and introduced Sweet Pea.

We have exchanged scents and are now feeding Leo and Sweet Pea on a towel that carries Frankie's scent and so far so good.  I can't believe we have five kitties again, and it all happened so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment