Friday, June 17, 2011

Sleek and slender Frankie

Frankie is doing very well settling in his new life.  I just went to clean his litter boxes and brought him two new toys, a wolly bully and a mouse with catnip (the kind that has a pocket you can refill).  He went crazy over the catnip mouse, a good crazy and he must be exhausted now...I have been hearing him for the past 20 min running through the room, twirling and kicking the poor toy.  He is hilarious:)

Last night I was on the patio checking the flower pots and guess who started talking to me from his kitty tree?  Yep, it was Frankie Frankie saying "when are going to come and play with me already?"...

In a couple of weeks we are going to have roof work done and I have been concerned about all our kids and noise.  Is going to be difficult but the work needs to be done and it will take approx. 3 days.  We talked about boarding at the vets everybody except Sweet Pea who is our former feral, and then we decided against it - we figured the stress of change in the environment they know is far less than the stress of a completely new environment...

No comments:

Post a Comment