Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Lap time!

Last night when I went to visit Frankie I was too tired to play with him.  So I gave him his snack and told him I would just hang out in his room, so I just sat on the sofa.  He started eating but as soon as he saw me sit down, he stopped eating, chirped something and came running to my lap.  He is long and lanky and does not fully fit on my lap since he does not want to curl up, so his bum kept falling off my thigh.  I ended up supporting it with my hand and he eventually found a comfortable position and stretched out his front paws and neck and rested his face on my thigh.  So cute and so loving!  Then he nibbled at my hand for a while and we just sat quietly together enjoying the closeness...

This weekend we are putting the baby gates up to start the introduction process.  Dear Universe and Angels of all Cats please help us so that things work out and everybody can coexist in peace!  We will take it very slow, after all everything is at their pace not ours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment