Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Choices, choices, choices!

We have such finicky babies...I am running out of wetfood flavors that I can serve without getting bad looks such as "And what is this mom?"  They hate Wellness.  Sweet Pea used to eat the turkey but then he developed acne from it and we stopped giving it to him.  They do like NB but only three flavors Ultra, salmon and Turkey and Gibblet.  They do like the Weruva fish but I am reluctant to feed them fish on a regular basis.  Chloe will not touch Weruva Chicken.  And since they get 2/3 of their diet in wet food, this gets a bit challenging.

Leo will eat anything I put in front of him:)

Frankie too...This little boy licks his plate so clean that I could put it right back in the cupboard and forget the washing:)  He finally knows that all his needs are met and he feels safe in his room.  His nails are long and we have to start working with him so that he gets used to have his paws and claws handled. 

This morning when I left his room I let him touch noses with Chloe, it was so sweet to watch them.  He managed to put his paw out and touched Chloe.  She did not like it becuase he had his claws extended and they are sharp.  So, we definitely need to get them trimmed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment