Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Happy Birthday Frankie Joe

This month on the 1st we celebrated Frankie's first birthday, actually his first gotcha day.  On June 1st 2011 we brought him home from the vets.  He has grown into a sweetheart of a kitty boy, a lap magnet -when he sits on my lap at night he streches his body in such a relaxed way that it feels like play dough.  I am not sure who enjoys more our cuddlings, Frankie or myself...He has a tremenodous relaxing effect on me also, there is this deep peace and joy that comes over me when he is on my lap.

My husband Joe is calling Frankie occassionally Frankie Joe, and it is so cute and endearing to hear that, Frankie loves it too since he responds with much eye kissing.

Leo has just gotten over a very painful corneal tear which I am ssuming happened during the wrestling sessions with Frankie when they bunny kick their heads.  We had to keep an Elizabethan collar on him since we kept trying to rub his eye. 

It's summer time, when gardens need much tending and inventory for my vintage jewelry stores needs to be purchased.  But the kitties don't care, they tell me so with the exception of my beloved Gummy Bear Sammy.

No comments:

Post a Comment