Thursday, March 22, 2012

March update

Two days ago was the first anniversary of our darling Sammy Bammy.  I can't believe one year has gone by already and there has not been a day when I did not think of him or missed him deeply.  I know he is around and can feel his love...

One year ago today I first spoke with Frankie outside in front of our house.  He was hungry and had a lot on his mind- while I fed him he shared with me a lot...Now as I type this entry, he is peacefully sleeping in his doughnut bed and lightly snoring.  So cute. 

There is no doubt Sammy guided Frankie to our house, it was meant to be like so many other things in life.  They could not be any different in looks and personality, and I find this very endearing. 

We love you Sammy sweetheart forever and ever!                   

No comments:

Post a Comment