Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Kitties and a rainy day

It has been a dark, rainy day, reminescent of November.  The kitties are sleeping all scattered through the house.  They seem to come eat and then they just go take naps.  Life is pretty exhausting, right?

We have to figure out how to trim Frankie's nails, he has got some weapons of mass destruction.  He doe not like being held, so that is out and we really need his nails trimmed before he starts meeting everybody face to face.  So, I am thinking to wrap him in a towel, and trim his nails while my husband holds him.  The trick is how to wrap him so that we leave his paws exposed.  Probably best to do it this one morning weekend so that I can see his nails; some of them have a dark pigment and I have to be careful with the quick.  He is snoozing right now in his doughnut bed:)

I will buy Bach Essence for them, perhaps this time will work and will keep them all calm and relaxed as we go through the intros.  Two years ago we tried quite a few herbal remedies when we introduced Sweet Pea to the household, but I am not convinced they helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment