Monday, May 16, 2011

I have been collecting vintage costume jewelry for many years.  My best seller and my big teddybear has been Sammy Bo. We adopted Sammy from our local Humane Society in August 2004.  His name was Goober but he did not seem to like it at all...The name Sammy came to me within a couple of days and it was a perfect match.  He was the sweetest teddy bear ever and has always got along will all other kitties in our household.  He was quiet and loving and was always there to provide comfort and joy.  Our sweet furry child loved vintage costume jewelry and when he saw a piece that called to him he squeaked in delight and sat down next to it. He also announced to me when an item got sold. So you see, his personal business involvement has always been very intensive. Sammy went to the rainbow bridge on March 22nd, 2011, we lost him to bone cancer.  I dedicate this blog to him and to my jewelry business, the two of them being bonded forever.  We love you gummi bear forever and ever!

I have had my http://stores.ebay.com/RMSjewels and my http://www.rmsjewels.com/ stores for almost eight years and take a great pride in making my customers very happy.  Recently I opened my etsy store at http://www.etsy.com/shop/RMSjewels

In our stores you will find Victorian, Art Deco, Art Nouveau, Modernist vintage, Egyptian Revival and Christmas costume jewelry made of celluloid, lucite, bakelite, crystals, rhinestones, glass, sterling, pewter, copper, brass, wood, jade, pearls, ivory, enamel, and porcelain. Our collections include vintage costume jewelry and antique costume jewelry such as chatelaine pins, brooches, bib necklaces, brooches, bracelets, earrings by designers such as Art, Bogoff, Boucher, Carnegie, Coro, Denicola, Florenza, Har, Hollycraft, Haskell, KJL, Kramer, Krementz, Jomaz, Juliana, Marvella, Monet, Renoir, Robert, Sarah Coventry, Schiaparelli, Schreiner, Selro, Swoboda, Trifari, Warner, Weiss and more.

Don't forget all items are being sold by Sammy Bo, his spirit is with me forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment